If you’ve ever wanted to join a cannabis-loving community, or get some helpful tips about your weed use, then cannabis forums are for you. This blog post will give you the most updated list of cannabis forums that will keep you in the loop and help you connect with marijuana enthusiasts all around the world.
These forums cover everything from medical marijuana, growing marijuana, science behind cannabis plants, tips and tricks for smoking weed.
Let's Dive Straight Into It...Top Cannabis Forums for you.
1. Grasscity Forum -This is a good forum for... really whatever you are looking for. There is information about toking tools (including bongs, bubblers, and water pipes), information about growing marijuana, using medical marijuana, smoking and the use of marijuana, and the latest news about marijuana in all sectors. There are different zones, such as the Marijuana News Articles section and the so-called Chill out Zone, which covers more social and personal topics about people’s, other hobbies.
2. Roll it up-This forum is one of the biggest cannabis forums online with 860,000 users as of January 2020 and it covers general, cultivation and medical topics. It is definitely a premium cannabis forum for those wanting to learn to grow cannabis, and there are many connections with Canada’s true craft growing culture.
3. THC Farmer- This forum, as you can imagine, focuses on lifestyle, cultivation and medical topics. It is very user-friendly and perfect for those focused on growing weed.
4. 420 Magazine-This forum has been one of the most active cannabis forums in Canada and the U.S for the last decade, and it boasts about 10,000 online and active members at a time, so there are plenty of people to talk to.
5. Canadian Weed Forum-For those Canadians out there, this forum focuses on Canadian cannabis discussion and is tailored towards Canadian cannabis law. There are community topics focused on strains, consumption and provincial and international cannabis law.
6. Open Grow-This forum is a great one for cannabis growers. It has information about growing cannabis indoors and outdoors, all the tips and tricks, and even genetic information about the plants. There are many different strains and genetic differences in cannabis out there, so if you are a hardcore cannabis grower, this is the forum for you.
7. THC Talk -This forum has some specific rules and an FAQ page that you should read if you’re interested in joining. It ensures that members are personal cannabis growers, rather than ‘cash croppers’, making this a close-knit and focused forum. While it is about growing marijuana, there are forums for novices, so beginners are welcome.
8. IC Mag-This stands for International Cannagraphic Magazine, and it’s quite an active and vibrant community of people interested in marijuana. It is a magazine that has its own vendors and there is a forum topic called "ICMag Vendor Forums" that helps seed banks and other vendors reach out to their target audience with updates and information. This means members of this forum can stay up to date with that family.
9. Marijuana Growing-While this forum community is slightly smaller than some others, it appeals to people who prefer to research information rather than chat and interact on a daily basis. The forum was presented by Jorge Cervantes, who wrote the New Marijuana Horticulture Bible.
10. Free Cannabis-This forum covers lifestyle, cultivation, and medical topics, and while it’s a relatively new forum, it’s good for people wanting to focus on seed exchanges and a marketplace for cannabis growing supplies. Perfect for business marijuana enthusiasts.
11. Future4200-This forum has topics such as cannabis extraction and concentrates, and members can have an opportunity to interact with other industry professionals.
12. Marijuana Passion-This forum is really chilled and has forum sections such as' Bud of the Month ’and' Marijuana Photography’. There are lots of photos on the forums as well, along with deeply focused information on advanced cultivation and CBD.
13. My Ganja Planet-This forum has sections dedicated to a ‘Garden Center’ about stories of growing cannabis as well as other things like mushrooms, veggies, and fruits, and a ‘High Society’ which is more personal and chill.
14. Cannabis Drug Forums-This forum is for beginner cannabis users and includes basic discussion, so beginners are very welcome. This forum doesn’t include marijuana cultivation, but it does include breeding, types of cannabis grown, techniques, tips, tricks, and local regional discussion from around the world.
15. Marijuana Hip Forums- This site isn’t totally dedicated to marijuana, but it has tons of threads of a wide variety, including the' stoners lounge ',' marijuana price watch’ and' ‘cannabis news’. It is suitable for the younger marijuana enthusiasts out there. It includes basic cannabis discussions and is really a chill place to hang out and connect with younger people.
16. Sensi Social Medical Marijuana Forums-There are a range of cool topics covered in this forum. From strain and ailment discussion, to medical marijuana, growing and healthy cooking. There’s truly something for everyone.
17. Strain Hunters Forums- This is a cannabis grower's dream. This forum covers strain hunting, growing, genetics, seeds, and regional discussion on cannabis strains.
18. Grow Weed Easy-This forum is great because it’s basically dedicated to anything related to growing marijuana, and promotions and sales are not allowed. However, reviews and sharing of experiences and products are encouraged.
19. Cannabis Culture- This forum covers the overall culture of marijuana rather than focusing on growing it. It also covers news, activism, and politics. It can also be a great place to find the next cannabis event near you.
20. Bluelight: Cannabis Discussion-This forum is for the science lovers out there. It covers the science and social sciences surrounding cannabis. It is described as an ‘intelligent discussion of basic and advanced cannabis related topics’. This forum is for those who are analytical or data-driven and are interested in marijuana.
21. OZ Stoners- This forum covers medical marijuana and cannabis hemp news/media in Australia, but people from outside Australia are very welcome. The laws and news in Australia are different from places like Canada and the U.S., but it’s good to hear about news you may not hear about anywhere else. There is also a strain guide for medical cannabis and Australian cannabis politics and activism.
22. How to grow marijuana-This website has more than 2,300 threads and 11,000 posts. While it is a forum designed to focus on growers of medical or recreational marijuana, there are a lot of posts for you to sink your teeth into. There are unique grow diaries, posts on germination through harvesting of marijuana plants, discussion on nutrients and many more growing topics.
23. Cooking with Cannabis-Here is the forum for all the chefs out there that are thinking of incorporating marijuana into their cooking. Some recipes include cannabutter, hash brownies, and other tasty treats that include marijuana infusions.
25. Stoner Haven-This site is designed for the self-proclaimed stoner and gives information about activism events, items that are highly sought after, and a variety of medical marijuana topics. It is a good idea to sign up because there are certain posts that can not be viewed unless you’re a member.
26. Sensi Seeds-This site is actually connected to a single seed shop, but it provides a lot more information than just about seeds. It covers cannabis growing myths, the seed bank FAQ, the latest news, and information about different strains.
27. UK420-This forum is specifically tailored for marijuana in the UK and it focuses on how to grow marijuana. There are lots of cool tips here, such as how to design a frow room and how to grow outdoors, which is super helpful for all the cannabis growers out there.
28. The Autoflower Network-This forum is very specialized in auto flowering plants, and covers the history, how to grow them, and lots more. It isn’t for general weed enthusiasts, however, so keep that in mind.
29. CannaSOS -This is a pretty huge social media network where cannabis lovers can connect and interact with like-minded individuals. It has over 328,000 members and is just a chill place where you can join and even get real-time answers to questions you may ask from industry experts, growers, and suppliers.
30. MJLink -This is officially the largest social network in the cannabis industry.. It has 1.5 million active monthly users and it also has sister social networks such as weedlife.com, which altogether attracts more than 50 million monthly page views. If you’re a cannabis entrepreneur, MjLink is one of the greatest ways to network with a wide range of growers, marketers, manufacturers, cannabis sellers, and much more.
31. BudHubz -This is where cannabis connoisseurs around the globe can come together and chat about the best things about cannabis culture. This platform makes it easy for buddies to find recreational and medicinal dispensaries, accommodation, and doctors. As of the time of writing this post, BudHubz has not fully rolled out, but it seems like a promising cannabis social network.
32. Highthere -This cannabis forum is situated on a free ‘high there’ app. It’s a dating site where cannabis users can feel free to explore relationships with like-minded people. It basically works like Tinder where you can view profile pictures, swipe left or right, and connect with those that match with you.
33. Leafwire-Last but not least, is leafwire. This is a relatively new social media network primarily for business enthusiasts and investors. If you’re planning to start cannabis and perhaps need funding, then this is the perfect platform for you. The platform is great for entrepreneurs seeking to be a part of the cannabis industry, and in fact, for those who have experience, there may be opportunities to land a cannabis job. It is a site purely for professionals, so if you’re just looking for a chill place to chat and hang out, check out all the ones mentioned before this.
This list is by no means a complete set of all the cannabis forums out there. We’ve just covered an introductory list to get you started, no matter what niches of cannabis culture you enjoy connecting with. Of course, forums are just the beginning. Cannabis blogs and other social media are also great places to communicate with other weed enthusiasts and increase your cannabis knowledge. The choices and opportunities are far and wide. We wish you the very best of luck in connecting with these forums.